Beyoncé - He Still Loves MeHE STILL LOVES MEBeyoncé and Walter Williams, Sr. (of The O'Jays)(trilha sonora do filme "The Fighting Temptations")[Walter]Took me a whileBut I'm finally hereI just wanna testifyMake it crystal clearSee I've been picked outTo be picked onTalked about out my friends mouthsI've been beat downTil he turned my life aroundTurn my life aroundeems like I always fall shortOf bein worthyCuz I ain't good enoughBut He still loves meI aint no superstar
quinta-feira, 29 de outubro de 2009
Imagens
Author: Serrinha Agora
| Posted at: 10:34 |
Filed Under:
Beyonce
Beyoncé - He Still Loves MeHE STILL LOVES MEBeyoncé and Walter Williams, Sr. (of The O'Jays)(trilha sonora do filme "The Fighting Temptations")[Walter]Took me a whileBut I'm finally hereI just wanna testifyMake it crystal clearSee I've been picked outTo be picked onTalked about out my friends mouthsI've been beat downTil he turned my life aroundTurn my life aroundeems like I always fall shortOf bein worthyCuz I ain't good enoughBut He still loves meI aint no superstar
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
0 comentários:
Postar um comentário